• CommentAuthorkitty123202
    • said   CommentTimeJune 29th, 2007

TODAY I LOST MY TEMPER BADDDDDDDDDDD. I PROBABLY LOST MY JOB AND THAT SUCKS BEACUSE I REALLY LOVE MY JOB. MY MANAGER IS ON VACATION AND THE SALES MANAGER IS FILLING IN. SHE IS UNDER ALOT OF STRESS LATELY AND ITS BOUNCING BACK ON US. I AM IN A NEW POSITION AFTER GETTING PROMOTED ONLY 3 MONTHS AGO AND I NEED HELP STILL WITH THINGS, EVERYTIME I ASK HER FOR HELP SHE SNAPS AT ME, I'VE LET IT GO DUE TO A DEATH IN HER FAMILY AND A FEW OTHER ILLNESSES WITH REGAURDS TO PEOPLE THAT WORK WITH US. BUT TODAY I ASKED HER FOR HELP AND SHE SNAPPED AT ME IN FRONT OF A CUSTOMER AND I LOST IT I WENT TO THE BACK. WE STARTED TALKING THERE AND SHE MADE THE COMMENT " I DONT HAVE TIME TO TAKE YOU BY THE FU'''''' HAND EVERYTIME YOU NEED SOMTHING" AND I FLIPPED AND IT BECAME A CUSSING MATCH, AND I CALLED THE GENERAL MANAGER WHO TOLD ME TO GO HOME FOR THE DAY , BUT IM SURE ILL GET IN TROUBLE FOR ALL OF IT AND SHE WILL WALK AWAY LAUGHING. I AM SORRY FOR THE THINGS I SAID BUT I KNOW SHE ISNT. EVER SINCE SHE WORKED ALONE WITH THE NEW GIRL SATURDAY SHE HAS BEEN SHITTY TOWARDS ME. SHE ASKED ME TO TAKE TUESDAY OFF, WHEN I SAID O.K. SHE TURNED TO THE 2 NEW GIRLS AND THEY STARTED PLANNING A COOKOUT FOR THAT DAY AT WORK SO OF COURSE MY FEELINGS WERE HURT BY THEN ANYWAYS. I DONT KNOW WHY SHE HAS SUCH PROBLEMS WITH ME I WORK MY ASS OFF. I DO EVERYTHING TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY BUT ITS JUST NEVER GOOD ENOUGH. WHAT DO I DO ?????????? WHAT THE HELL DO I DO ?????????
    BETTER YET WHAT THE HELL DID I DO ???????????

I HATE THIS FIGHTING SHIT I WANT TO GO TO WORK AND HAVE FUN AND GET THE WORK DONE RIGHT. THAT GIRL IS TROUBLE AND YOU KNOW IT.
    • CommentAuthorkitty123202

SORRY I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE CATAGORY BEFORE I HIT START VENT OOOOOPPPPPPPPPPS
    • CommentAuthorVS

Hello kitty123202,
    kindly copy + paste your vent, post it again in the right category that best fit your vent and we'll delete this one for you.
    Thank you very much,
    Vent Swap Team
    • CommentAuthorNAPAGIRL175
    • said   CommentTimeJuly 1st, 2007

Faith i am not even going to respond to this. Just remember that we still have to work together and when you want to write something about me please tell the truth.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlava
    • said   CommentTimeJuly 1st, 2007

Kitty,

You may be better off in really observing the way things are done at work. Try to keep from asking any questions at all if possible. If you feel you weren't properly trained, you may want to tell the person who has to go over some things that you're still unsure of. Also, try to keep a low profile there. I'm sure there must have been a lot of people who have filled your position before you came along so it has to be hard for the people who have been there for years to assume that anyone is worth taking seriously. Ride it out, get to know your job inside and out and only ask questions if you can't first find out the answer for yourself.

I'm not sure if you know this or not, but when you type in Caps Lock, it's considered yelling or screaming. I just thought I would let you know in case you didn't. Good luck... I hope everything works out and you become one of the long term employees. :)
Welcome stranger! [Sign In]